SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-timeSkyline Medical Center
Registered Nurse (RN)
Intermediate Care Unit (Step Down)
Full Time Nights (Rotating Weekends)
Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee s first comprehensive stroke center and a
national leader in Neuroscience and a designated Level II trauma center. The
facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care
services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and
emergency series. As an Accredited Chest
Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart
Our Intermediate Care Unit cares for stroke, cardiac, pulmonary, trauma and general medical patients. We have a total of 34 beds on the unit 9 beds that are designated for progressive care patients that have stable trach/vents and bipap patients with a high acuity level. The remaining 25 beds care for patients with various cardiac drips. Our dedicated charge nurses work during both the weekdays and weekends.
all else, TriStar Skyline is committed to the care and improvement of human
life. We strive to deliver high quality,
cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. Our intermediate care unit strives to achieve
this mission daily with the care we provide the families and the patients we
Hear from our very own Chief
Nursing Officer, Laurie Turner. Come
join a family that cares for your family. Come be a part of an awesome
team! If this doesn't convince you, take a moment and hear it
from our patients Above all Else .Skyline Medical Center
is currently looking
for a Registered Nurse (RN) Intermediate
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development,
assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Skyline Medical
Center Service Values.
- All behaviors fully support positive customer service
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilized Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
What we offer:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Registered Nurse license in Tennessee or appropriate
- Minimum of 1-3 years or nursing experience preferred
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental
benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
Associated topics: intensive, intensive care, maternal, psychatric, recovery, registed, registered nurse, surgery, surgical, tcu