We're looking for Class A CDL drivers to run dry van freight out of our terminal in Oklahoma City to our customers throughout the upper Midwest (Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois) as well as through the South (Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina) . Drivers will be pulling 53 foot dry-van trailers on out and back lanes, and all freight is no-touch. Drivers out of the OKC area can expect weekly home time.
- All no touch freight
- 85-90% drop and hook
- Drivers will be assigned dedicated lanes from our various customers throughout Indiana, Illinois, Michigan and Ohio as well as through lanes in the South (Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, etc.
- Verifiable tractor trailer experience
- We're looking for Class A CDL to run dedicated dry van freight out of our terminal in Oklahoma City to our customers in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, or Illinois
- 2 years of verifiable experience for those drivers looking to get straight to work
- Excellent driving record
- CDL Class A certification
Associated topics: cdl a company, class a truck, company driver, company driving, company driving needed, company driving team, company truck driver, regional driver route, tanker, tanker truck driver
Associated topics: company driver, company driver needed, company driving solo, company driving team, company otr, company owner, company truck, dedicated truck driving, otr driver, otr driving