The IT Service Delivery Manager is responsible to deliver solutions and services that measurably improve IT and the business SCM KPIs - while efficiently/effectively leveraging internal and external IT capability.
The primary success measures are:
* IT Metrics Achievement: achieve IT metrics and SLAs for delivered solutions and services
* Service Delivery: achieve budget, schedule, and quality objectives for delivered solutions and services. Drives continuous improvement in solution performance, reliability, compliance, and efficiency.
* Stakeholder Satisfaction: achieve high stakeholder satisfaction
* Landscape Leverage: attain high leverage of technology assets & continually simplify IT landscape
* Responsible for delivering IT services to Supply Chain functions throughout the service lifecycle within the agreed service levels. Identify service vendors, establish services and manage vendor performance.
* Manage and provide visibility on the maintenance of SCM applications availability, reliability, maintainability, outage serviceability & continuity requirements against the cost justified service and operating/service level agreements for the service
* Plan, direct and coordinate the efforts of suppliers' operations teams to manage and maintain BAU service, the provision of the SCM systems
* Oversee the general health of the live service required to meet business requirements.
* Oversee implementation of, and adherence to, security standards (security strategy set by Security Architecture).
* Ensure ongoing architectural integrity of the service throughout its lifecycle.
* Ensure that all IT Service Management processes, Service Level Agreements and Underpinning Contracts are appropriate for the agreed service level targets.
* Plan, Lead and deliver project and enhancement delivery in agile manner.
* Lead the delivery execution of the SCM projects to achieve scope, schedule, financial, & quality commitments through operating a metrics-based management system, ensuring adherence to principles and standards in the solution lifecycle management process.
* Collaborate and leverage IT competency centers and shared services
* Ensure the project success metrics are met.
Memphis, TN, Andover, MA, Wroclaw, Poland
Requires Bachelor's degree in computer science / information technology or equivalent experience
Training/certification in ITIL, Agile, Project Management preferred
* Typically has 10 years of IT work experience, with at least 5 years of service and delivery management experience in global and complex environments
* Has worked in a regulated business.
* Experience in IT delivery and Service management in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
* Experience in Supply Chain Business Process.
* Experience in Developing and Supporting Supply Chain Applications such as ERP, RFID System, Conveyers, BI, Labeling is required
* Strong technical expertise in leading Technical discussions running Large Database applications with .NET Framework.
* Strong knowledge of ITIL disciplines
* Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
* Experience in managing IT for multiple sites, in multiple geographic
* Effective negotiation skills. Proficient in building collaborative teams, maintain calm and focus under pressure and instil that ability in others, and be effective communicators
* TOGAF Certified
* Any of the ITSM Frameworks
* COBIT Foundation
* Communicates and negotiates effectively in English, both formally and informally.
* Ability to operate effectively in a global multi-cultural environment and drive harmonization and standardization
* Analyses, designs, plans, executes and evaluates work to time, cost and quality targets. Analyses needs and advises on scope and options for continuous operational improvement.
* Demonstrates creativity, innovation and ethical thinking in applying solutions for the benefit of the customer/stakeholder.
* Maintains an awareness of developments in the industry. Takes initiative to keep skills up to date.
* Proactively ensures security is appropriately addressed within their area by self and others. Engages or works with security specialists as necessary. Contributes to the security culture of the organization.
Key Skills and Responsibilities (SFIA based)
Application support - ASUP - Level 4
Maintains application support processes, and checks that all requests for support are dealt with according to agreed procedures. Uses application management software and tools to investigate issues, collect performance statistics and create reports.
Availability management - AVMT - Level 5
Provides advice, assistance and leadership associated with the planning, design and improvement of service and component availability, including the investigation of all breaches of availability targets and service non-availability, with the instigation of remedial activities. Plans arrangements for disaster recovery together with supporting processes and manages the testing of such plans.
Contract management - ITCM - Level 5
\"Oversees and measures the fulfillment of contractual obligations. Uses key performance indicators (KPIs) to monitor and challenge performance and identify opportunities for continuous improvement. Develops strategies to address under-performance and compliance failures, including application of contract terms. Identifies where changes are required, evaluates the impact, and advises stakeholders about the implications and consequences for the business and/or the procurement element of programs/projects. Negotiates variations and seeks appropriate authorization. Actively supports and engages with experts and stakeholders to ensure continuous improvements are identified through review and benchmarking processes.
Develops and implements change management protocols.\"
Product management - PROD - Level 3
Applies standard techniques and tools to carry out analysis and performance monitoring activities for specified products. Supports problem resolution, resolves issues and acts on feedback and usage of in-life products. Creates product collateral and monitors results and feedback from product campaigns.
Service level management - SLMO - Level 5
Ensures that service delivery meets agreed service levels. Creates and maintains a catalogue of available services. In consultation with the customer negotiates service level requirements and agrees service levels. Diagnoses service delivery problems and initiates actions to maintain or improve levels of service. Establishes and maintains operational methods, procedures and facilities in assigned area of responsibility and reviews them regularly for effectiveness and efficiency.
Systems development management - DLMG - Level 6
Sets policy and drives adherence to standards for systems development projects whether predictive (plan-driven) approaches or more adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches. Promotes the benefits of addressing all security issues during systems development. Identifies and manages the resources necessary for all stages (planning, estimation, execution) of systems development projects, ensuring that technical, financial and quality targets are met.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task