SHIFT: No Weekends
SCHEDULE: Full-time People. Performance. Possibilities.
These words describe the focus of our Human Resources Group here at HCA
, a Fortune 100 company with over 200,000 employees in 20 states and the UK. Our HR team of over 1400+ can provide a broad range of HR career paths within one organization. Come join our team to help support our mission \"Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.\"
The Senior Recruiter participates in a full range of activities around the selection of candidates with a specific focus on leadership roles or those that require passive sourcing, account management, and will be the Subject Matter Expert for their perspective client group. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to requisition data management, job postings, candidate identification and selection, and job offers.
The Senior Recruiter will be responsible forsome or all of the following under direction of the Manager of Recruiting:
- Leads recruitment activities for particular clinical, allied health or other assigned lines of business.
- Leads other Recruiters / Associate Recruiters, ensuring open requisitions are filled in an effective, efficient manner with the most qualified, best fit candidates
- Serves as mentor / coach and assists with training of Recruiter team members. In collaboration with Regional Director of Recruiting works to develop Recruiter team member competencies and skills.
- Collects and processes requisitions to fill new or vacant positions.
- Conducts strategy meetings with hiring managers to identify expectations, clarify processes and provide regular updates. Creates a communication plan that promotes a partnership for acquiring the necessary talent. Has business and financial acumen to understand and tailor activities to meet the business' overall objectives.
- Posts jobs through internal and external media, utilizing advanced sourcing techniques to identify qualified passive and active candidates. Maintains current knowledge of emerging technology to stay abreast of innovative sourcing trends and best recruitment practices.
- Identifies internal and external candidates for vacant positions, including assessing job postings and employee referrals, screening resumes and conducting interviews by phone, in person or via electronic media (e.g., WebEx, Go to Meeting, etc.)
- Collects, processes, and maintains applicant data including, but not limited to, interviewer recommendations and assessment results.
- Conducts strategic recruitment activities including attending / coordinating job fairs, conferences, on-campus and other special events. Maintains memberships in / rapport with professional associations.
- auto;text-align:justify;line-height:12.0pt;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1\"> Maintains updated candidate status / disposition in applicant tracking system to ensure compliance with company policies as well as federal and state employment laws.
- With approval of the Regional Director of Recruiting strategically utilizes staffing agencies and external search firms. Serves as liaison between hiring managers and staffing agencies / search firms.
- Advises hiring managers and facilitates/participates in selection decision-making meetings.
- Develops and recommends job offer details to hiring managers, including experience ratings and research on internal equity.
- Delivers and negotiates job offers or rejections to candidates.
- Bachelor's degree required
- A minimum of 3 to 7 years of similar recruitment experience required
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition