StandardQualifications: Parkridge Valley Adult Campus, Chattanooga, TN
Member of the TriStar Division of HCA Our Mission
- Above all else, we're committed to the care and improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including being named a World's Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine
Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place. HCA at a glance
A few of the benefits we provide you:
About this opportunity:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Are you interested in working with individuals that may be struggling with behavioral or substance abuse issues? At our Parkridge Valley Adult campus, we give you the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others in our inpatient hospital programs. Our Parkridge Valley Adult campus serves Adult voluntary and involuntary patients ranging in diagnosis and age. We have a Dual Diagnosis Unit, Acute Adult Unit, Geriatric and Senior Life Unit, and General Psych Unit. Our Nurses work conjunctively with our therapists, physicians, dieticians, and counselors.Job Duties:
- You will oversee and direct the care of psychiatric patients within the designated unit.
- You will be the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated care for your patients.
- This Nurse oversees and directs the care of assisting personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
- When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- TriStar Parkridge Valley Adult Campus is a part of the HCA family and receive continued educations, family feel work environment, support of the nations largest healthcare provider, and career advancement opportunities within clinical leadership and or administrative leadership!
- Utilizes knowledge of growth and development, psychopathology, and psychosocial systems.
- Has an accurate knowledge of psycho-dynamics and therapeutic processes as demonstrated by effective intervention and resolution of problems as they occur, and communication of the processes to others.
- Displays understanding of family dynamics by responding appropriately to family members when needed.
- Participate in the initiation of master treatment plan along with other key program staff.
- Attend treatment planning meetings and conferences to participate in patient's treatment process and progress.
- Participate in discharge planning and referrals.
- You are encouraged to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care unit, infusion, intensive care, mhb, nurse rn, psychiatric, recovery, registed, tcu