The acquisition of InAuth, a leader in device recognition within the financial and payments industry, by American Express is demonstrating tremendous growth and value to our customers. Focused on expansion in the US, EMEA JAPA and LAC markets,
InAuth is the leading digital device intelligence company for a mobile-first world. The InAuth Security Platform delivers the most advanced device identification, risk detection, and analysis capabilities possible to help organizations limit risk, remove friction and reduce fraud within their digital channels. With safer digital transactions, banks, payment networks, merchants, healthcare providers, governments and other organizations are better positioned to capture new revenue opportunities and compete more effectively in an \"always-on\" world. InAuth is headquartered in Itasca, IL with offices in Santa Monica, CA and London, UK.
InAuth has an impressive list of customers that they already protect and in partnership with American Express Client Managers a prioritized prospect list. This continued rapid growth creates additional opportunities in North America and Canada within Sales, Implementation, Client Support, Professional Services, Fraud and Operations roles.
The role of the Senior Sales Manager is to drive the end-to-end sales process of the InAuth suite of products to prospect financial institutions, payment platforms, merchants and new verticals. _This is a pure hunter role_.
* Building a robust sales pipeline that forecasts two - three quarters in the future at all times.
* Generate partner prospect meetings via cold calls, trade shows, association participation, conferences, and creativity through established relationships in the finance and payments eco-system.
* Gathering high level requirements to provide a solution selling model to clients.
* Own request for proposals, the creation of mock-ups, business cases, proof of concepts of proposed solutions and other support materials.
* Demonstrating financial, efficiency and brand value of the InAuth solutions in technical and non technical communication to a wide variety of stakeholders in the buying decision (CEO, CFO, CTO, CISO, VP Information Systems, Director Fraud Detection).
* Addressing concerns/questions related to competitors, pricing model, post sales support, system performance /configuration in cooperation with pre and post sales team.
* Closing and contracting deals with accuracy and effective risk management.
* Effectively tracking and reporting sales cycle status, sales strategy and industry trends.
* Experience in dealing with sophisticated and demanding client structures requiring consultative sales and solutions oriented skills with an emphasis on demonstrating compelling financial benefit imperatives for clients.
* High level sales or executive presentation skills with ability to gain credibility and trust with variety of technical and non technical stakeholders and influencers within the client organisation.
* Strong cross-functional capabilities with the ability to synthesize finance, marketing, and operational issues and opportunities.
* Working knowledge in the device intelligence industry (browser and mobile) or similar technologies. Demonstrated understanding of network architectures and familiarity with relevant security software technologies.
* Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills with \"hunter\" like mentality.
* Solid roladex within the financial and/or payment industry.
* Demonstrated ability to analyse the competition and changes in the marketplace, identify and take action to meet competitive threats.
* The ability to think beyond classical selling parameters to create new approaches, solutions and \"win- win\" scenarios in securing new partner business.
* A motivated individual accustomed to and available for extensive travel at 25% - 50% each month.
* Agility to learn from mistakes and remains committed to finding solutions (even in the face of adversity).
* Strong focus on achieving results.
* Ability to work within a very dynamic environment which continually evolves.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
**Title:** *Senior Sales Manager*
**Requisition ID:** *19003475*
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, leader, management, regional sales manager, sales executive, sales management, sales manager, team lead, territory manager